- Chamomile tea boosts the immune system and fights infections associated with colds
- Chamomile tea relieves muscle spasms and menstrual cramps (I dunno..)
- Chamomile tea relaxes the nerves
- Chamomile tea soothes the stomach
- Chamomile tea reduces inflammation
- Chamomile tea improves liver function
- Chamomile tea helps relieve back pain
- Chamomile tea helps relieve rheumatism
Chamomile tea makes you caaaaaaaallllmmmmm. ahhhhhhhhhh.
I'll upload some photos of mah harr when its dry.
August 17, 2011
I'm just sitting on my bed, in my room, waiting for my hair to dry before I make it wet again. 'Why are you going to wet it again?" I hear you ask. "WHY?". Well, I'll tell you. I have just re-dyed it again. Purple underneath and pink on the top. Man it's going to look cool. So. Cool. So, while I wait I'm watching Full Metal Panic and drinking chamomile tea. The stuff is the best. Not only is it deliciously refreshing and fragrant, it also has a long list of benefits. Here are some:
Posted by Georgie Horn