March 14, 2012

Birthday Presents For Me!

Okay, so it's just over a month away until I actually turn 21, but I am already thinking about what I want. This requires some serious consideration. I’m usually thinking about what new items I want for my wardrobe but since I’m turning 21, it’s actually plausible that I can get some. 21 is a big b-day and therefore I should get EVERYTHING in the world that I like. Right? Right. So in the spirit of birthday greediness here is my birthday wish list, in no particular order.
All of this is possible by the way, you just have to believe!

Believe believe believe believe ......


A Bengal Kitten


This Wildfox Hoodie (and wig)

Wildfox T-Shirt
  
Wildfox Jumper (Looks worth $200 right)


 Jil Sander sexiness.

MUST HAVE the Friend Of Mine and Betina Liano boots,
Have been lusting for months.


 Style Stalker snake bite leggings. And this chicks pins.


A crisp white dress. Im really picky about this, it's got to be perfect.


Topshop. 

Alexander Wang

And some sexy strappy heels to go with it.
These Topshop ones will siffice.



Chloe jacket. Looks so soft and comfy and warm and perfectly oversized.


This entire outfit from A Wang please.

Wouldnt mind these two either. Especially the peach fur jacket and those sparkly pink pants. I love the mixture of luxurious materials here.



Aaaand this insane in the membrane wardrobe. Seriously, Carrie Bradshaws closet pales in comparison, this looks like Barbie Narnia.

Whoever gets me Matt Corby is officially the best friend that ever lived. Ever.
GOD I LOVE.  


That's it! Nothing too crazy, I'm an easily pleased gal.

No comments: