September 9, 2011

Static.

We still have about 4 months left of the year and I am already itching to go somewhere. I've felt really frustrated all day actually, cant be fucked doing my uni work or anything productive. I really want to go somewhere, not on a holiday necessarily, but just go somewhere and DO SOMETHING. I would take photos, paint and draw, work even (yes parents) and if I'm really going to do it like the photos show I'll have a boy with me too (sorry parents).

I cannot get enough of these photos, they look like those spur of the moment pictures that end up being the best. I'm a sucker for anything that makes me feel nostalgic and these definitely do that. I love the graininess and the fading of the soft light So beautiful. They are exactly the type of photos I would love to take myself. So really, I NEED to do some travelling again, it would productive!

Marija Strajnic

Marija Strajnic

Travis Summer Deuel



Ryan Thomas Kenny

Travis Summer Deuel

Ryan Thomas Kenny

Daniel Gebhartde Koekkoek


Rogier Houwen

This last one is sort of how I have felt today, a head full of clouds, just not so calm like. 

No comments: